Saturday 10 March 2012

Editing Step by Step...

I then used the Dodge tool to make her eyes whiter.

I pressed ALT & clicked the area of the colour i wanted to even out her skin.

I then started air brushing her so she could look flawless & more like a Barbie Doll.

To define her hair I used the Burn tool to create some dark parts of hair & then reduced the opacity so it could blend more.

I then re-adjusted the scale of the bubble so that its was in better proportion to her head...I also reduced the opacity of the bubble to make it blend better.

I then cut & pasted my bubble onto by Barbie image.

I opened the other image i wanted as another layer & used the polygonal tool to crop around the pink bubble.

Altered the effect to my satisfaction...

I when want to slightly air brush the picture as a whole so I clicked Filter, Blur & then Surface Blur.

This is the image I started of with.

TiaMaria

No comments:

Post a Comment