Friday 17 February 2012

Final idea...

For my final choice for the iconic person/image I have chosen to base may photo on Coco Chanel. 

Once choosing Coco Chanel I researched into some iconic photos she had taken which I could base my final photo on. There are three looks I am going to focus my photos on...
 The first look is of the movie Coco Before Chanel. After watching the film I found that she wears a lot of tweed within the movie, I have chosen this scene in the movie as it involves the tweed look as well as the iconic cut ribbon as a bow tie.
 The second look I have chosen is of Coco Chanel, which seems to be her most famous look/photo.
The final look is of Coco Chanel again, similar to the second look but sat with the classic head of the shoulders pose.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment