Monday 13 February 2012

My favourites

Out of the three previous posts of iconic people, films and art, here are my favourites...
I've chosen the iconic pose from the titanic film as I'm really interested in playing around with the idea and experimenting with models, scenery and colour.

For the art, I chose Keith Haring's piece as the bright colours and his signature movement lines are simple yet effective and think this would work well with a model in a studio.

As for the iconic people, I was unsure on whether I should choose Marilyn or Michael Jackson. I chose Marilyn as I love how her dress just floats up effortlessly. This made me think about how I could experiment with light, floaty fabrics to show a cheeky side to the models personality. Almost as though it was telling the story of someone's personality in a photo.

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment